At Betta Electrical we are New Zealand owned and operated with most of our stores managed by the owner. The service we deliver to our customers and our reputation in the community is extremely important which means you, our customer, get the best advice and service available.
We have 33 Betta Electrical stores nationally covering many regional towns throughout New Zealand; with new stores planned in the areas we do not have a presence. If you are interested in joining our group and opening a Betta Electrical store please feel free to make contact with us.
At Betta Electrical we believe we provide the best advice, range, and service in the following areas:
- Cooking - ovens, cooktops, rangehoods, dishwashers and all the small appliances any kitchen would need.
- Laundry - washers, dryers, tubs or irons.
- Refrigeration - fridges, freezers, or bar fridges.
- Audio Visual - LCD/LED TVs, Plasma TVs, Home Theatre Systems, Audio Systems, BluRay Players, DVD Players and all the accessories you are likely to need to hook your system together.
- Heat Pumps and Air Conditioning - the best range of the best brands, wall-mounted and floor mounted units.
- Small Appliances - The best range of small appliances for all applications in your home.
As we are customers too and understand what good customer service means, we think the following will be important to you. These are also the key business values our group is built around.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Correct advice based on your needs
- Customer respect
- Comprehensive product knowledge
At Betta Electrical we believe we provide the communities we operate in more than just another store selling appliances. We are your “local appliance experts” so when you are next in the market for a new appliance please think of us.
Thanks in advance from your Betta team.